£11.73 per hour
28 days ago
Do you have Mechanical and Electrical experience?
If so, TXM Recruit are working in partnership with an award-winning facilities management company looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join the team on a temp to perm basis paying £11.73 per hour based in Cardiff.
You will be expected to provide a flexible and efficient repair and maintenance service over a wide range of provisions.
What will you deliver?
- To undertake a multi-skilled approach to a wide range of unsupervised routine and non-routine maintenance and minor repair work ,
- Must be willing to carry a smartphone to facilitate response to faults which will be automated from the helpdesk.
- To be able to carry out a risk assessment of each job situation with regards to providing a safe environment for the job.
- To undertake training to enhance multi-skilled techniques, to keep abreast of new technology and legislation.
- To participate in a locally agreed On Call Rota to cover out of hours emergency works.
- To undertake general maintenance duties
- To undertake water management duties as directed by the RP and Technical Services Supervisor
- Carry out all duties in compliance within statutory and SFG guidance:
- Within a maintenance environment the post holder will occasionally be expected to carry out any reasonable request for which they have received training and is considered competent.
- Assist in any other activity where a competent person is in attendance.
- Understand the principles of H&S management procedures.
- The Post holder may be required to carry various communication devices and use them in a way determined by the Account Manager.
- Previous experience in a in facilities management position, to include mechanical/electrical with a proven track record.
- Fully qualified electrician; Qualified to IEE 17th /18th edition.
- Testing and certification of electrical installations.
- Working knowledge of Cooling systems, AHU's & Split pack Air conditioning will be an advantage
- Knowledge of BMS systems to fault diagnostic level
- An effective communicator
- To plan, prioritise and allocate work
- Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Full driving licence
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday – 8am to 5pm
Contract: Temp to Perm
Pay Rate: £11.73
Location: St Davids Hospital, Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff, CF11 9XB
Client – EQUANS
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, friendly, and fast paced team, delivering essential services.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
If you want to register your interest and apply, please contact me on the below or apply online: