£36600 - £40000 per annum
18 days ago
Double Days (6am-2.30pm/2pm-10.30pm)
TXM Recruit are supporting a recycling and aggregates company who are looking to recruit an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join the engineering team at their Derbyshire site. As a leader within the aggregates industry, they have recently expanded their current team of engineers. are in need of an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join the team on a double day’s shift pattern basis.
You will work Monday to Friday Sunday (6am-2.30pm/2pm-10.30pm) and every other Saturday 6am-2.30pm
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responding to breakdowns and undertaking fault-finding activities.
- Undertaking planned, preventative maintenance tasks.
- Project work – continuous improvements and installations.
- Control panel build and commissioning.
- General wiring.
- Must be apprentice trained.
- Electrical understanding
- Conducted installation and commissioning work on machinery, control panels and associated equipment.
- Experienced working within a heavy environment previously.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.