£21.63 per hour
about 2 months ago
Have you had experience of managing engineers?
If so, TXM Recruit are working in partnership with an award-winning facilities management company looking for a HVAC Mechanical Supervisor to join the team on a temp to perm basis paying £21.63 per hour based in Dagenham, London including Van and Fuel card.
This role would be working on our Arriva Rail contract covering multiple London overground stations.
What will you deliver?
- Previous experience in an engineering or operations role or a similar such process facility
- Experience of managing a team or experience in a team leader role
- Carry out engineers’ appraisals along with line manager
- Day to day management of the PPM activities
- Carry out regular analysis of current PPM regime across the portfolio to identify current trends & patterns to achieve effective & efficient delivery of engineering resource.
- Helping the reactive helpdesk with information so they can complete activities
- Completion and management of PPM based risk assessments
- A Time Served Mechanical / HVAC Supervisor with a good knowledge of plumbing
- Experience in managing a team of engineers
- Sentinel card preferred
- Flexibility to adapt to new challenges
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience and knowledge on TfL work or Rail preferred
Job Title: Mechanical HVAC Supervisor
Salary: £21.63 per hour = £45,000 per annum
Contract: Temp to Perm
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (8am – 5pm) – Occasional weekend work for emergencies.
Location: Dagenham, London (Covering all overground stations)
Client – EQUANS UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, friendly, and fast paced team, delivering essential services.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
If you want to register your interest and apply, please contact me on the below or apply online: