£38106 per annum
about 1 month ago
Permanent Nights – Sunday – Thursday
I’m currently supporting a leading FMCG manufacturer based in Castleford as they look to add a Mechanical Fitter to the team on a permanent night’s basis. You will be based within the packaging area of the factory, working on a variety of packaging machinery. The role will be working Sunday – Thursday from 22:00 – 06:00.
Mechanical Fitter Responsibilities:
- Preparation of packaging machinery to run at optimum efficiency.
- As required, responding to machine breakdowns and carrying out planned maintenance.
- Support on new machine installations.
- Bench fitting, Fabrication, Milling, Turning, Welding, Hydraulics and Pneumatics work
- Identifying machine improvements.
- Be apprentice trained.
- Carried out machine installation/commissioning projects.
- Used case packers and palletisers previously.
- Ideally have experience working on the likes of – Weighing Systems, Vertical Form Fill & Sealers & Metal Detectors.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.