Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
about 2 years ago
We have a very exciting opportunity for experienced Motorsport / Automotive Mechanical Design Engineers to become a part of very special project based at a Motorsport team in Buckinghamshire.
Role - Mechanical Design Engineer (NX / Unigraphics experience ideal)
Location - Milton Keynes
Contract - 6 Months
Rate - superb hourly rates
The Mechanical Design Engineer will can be expected to be involved in projects that cover the engineering of the entire gearbox, hydraulics, systems, suspension and driver controls system of the car.
The successful applicants should have experience and knowledge of:
- Broad motorsport experience from grass roots to F1.
- Experience of working in other ‘Performance vehicle’ sectors other than motorsport
- Production engineering experience
- Ability to make challenging technical decisions
- Must be able to demonstrate that they are kept up to speed with latest developments within the industry - materials, technology, processes, software tools etc.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
If you are looking for your next contract working for one of the most successful motorsport teams in recent history, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 228642.