£40000 - £50000 per annum
20 days ago
Industry: Precision Manufacturing, Fabrication, Welding, and Machining
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opertunity for a Manufacturing Planning Engineer to join a leading aerospace manufacturer on a permanent basis. Ideal candidates should have experience in:
- Creating manufacturing plans and BOMs for new parts, including surface treatments and subcon requirements.
- Generating concessions for deviations from drawing requirements and submitting them to the customer.
- Identifying manufacturing and treatment needs from customer drawings and specifications.
- Sociable day shifts with early Friday finishes
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a world-class manufacturing facility.
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.00-17.00 & Friday 7.30-12.30
Apply Now: To apply for this Manufacturing Planning Engineer role or for inquiries, please contact Connor Cleary at TXM Recruit. We look forward to your application.
Keywords: Lean Manufacturing, Aerospace, Planning Engineer, Planning, Manufacturing Engineering, New Product Introduction, BOM’s
Note: TXM Recruit is an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance due to a disability or health condition during the application process, please let us know, and we'll do our best to accommodate your needs.