£40000 - £43000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent shift pattern with early Friday finish
22 days ago
Salary: Up to £43,000 per year + Benefits
Industry: Precision Manufacturing, Fabrication, Welding and Machining
Details: 8am - 4.45pm Mon - Thurs 8am - 12.30pm Friday
- Sociable day shifts with early Friday finishes
- Competitive hourly rate
- An opportunity to work in a worldclass manufacturing facility
TXM is seeking a skilled Manufacturing Engineer to play a crucial role the New Product Introduction of Aerospace components, you will have good knowledge of Lean Manufacturing techniques to help improve quality whilst reducing cost.
- NPI / Lean Manufacturing processes including FMAE / APQP
- Knowledge of Tooling and Fixtures
- Creation of Route cards & work instructions / SOP’s & Control plans
To apply for this Manufacturing Engineer role or for inquiries, contact Gareth Richardson at TXM Recruit. We look forward to your application.
Keywords: Manufacturing Engineer, APQP, Lean Manufacturing, Aerospace, Planning Engineer, Planning, Manufacturing Engineering, New Product Introduction
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance due to a disability or health condition during the application process, please let us know, and we'll do our best to accommodate your needs.