€45000 per annum
27 days ago
€39,000 - €50,000 per year + benefits and salary reviews
This role will be working in a brand new, state of the art, automated distribution centre for a global leader in supply chain solutions.
We are searching for a Maintenance Technician to join the team on a rotating shift basis, completing the initial installation and maintaining autonomous machinery both mechanically and electrically as the site goes live.
The shift pattern consists of working alternate days and evenings, 1 week working 6am – 2pm, the next week working 2pm – 10pm. This rotates every week.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Completion of allocated planned maintenance across site, both electrical and mechanical.
- Respond to and analyse unscheduled downtime, with the ability to correct faults within a timely manner.
- Working both mechanically and electrically on autonomous conveyor systems, storage retrieval systems, sortation equipment with associated electrical controls and any hydraulic/pneumatic systems.
- Electrically you will have responsibility for fault finding on PLC systems, including working on sensors, drives, inverters, motors, control panels and associated control systems along with blueprint/schematic reading.
- Mechanically, you will have responsibility for reading and interpreting assembly drawings, hydraulic & pneumatic work, working across belts, gearboxes, and chains.
- Involvement in the ongoing care of machinery including strip, overhaul and rebuild of the machinery to optimise performance.
- Worked on PLC systems, sensors, motors, inverters, control panels, hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes previously.
- Mechanical or Electrical bias.
- Worked within a fast paced, high-volume environment previously – FMCG, automated warehousing, food production, packaging or pharmaceuticals would be an advantageous transfer.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Maintenance Technician/Maintenance Engineer/Electrician role within an automated environment.
- Eligibility to work in Belgium.
- Ability to speak and write in English to a high standard.
If you are interested in Maintenance Technician role, please send your resume and contact Natalie Irvine of TXM Inc.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.