Doncaster, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
TXM Recruit are currently recruiting for a large team of Rolling Stock Maintenance Technicians to join an exciting project in Doncaster. If you are looking for your next contract role in rail then look no further, here is your chance to work for one of the largest rolling stock manufacturing companies in the UK.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Undertaking corrective and preventative maintenance, servicing and repair of rolling stock
- Participate in the ongoing continuous improvement activities for maintenance
- In cab checks - function tests and door tests
- Ensuring exam tasks are being completed in a timely manner
Experience & Qualifications;
- NVQ Level 3 Engineering or equivalent is desirable
- Prior relevant experience within a rolling stock background is essential
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.