Northampton, United Kingdom
9 months ago
CNC MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
TXM Recruit are currently partnering with a global technology business that delivers high performance engine and electronics solutions for customers in the automotive and motorsport sectors.
Their motorsport heritage gives them a passion for innovation, performance, and reliability. They are constantly seeking innovative ways to drive higher performances, while striving to deliver the reliability that customers expect.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join their team as a CNC Maintenance Technician.
The purpose of the position is to support production equipment with a view to continuous improvement. Implementing and carrying out detailed scheduled preventative maintenance, ensuring a smooth running of the facility.
Currently based on a 2 or 3 shift rotational pattern.
- Maintenance of CNC machine tools and associated manufacturing equipment.
- Risk assessment of all duties and development of all Health and Safety requirements to include standard methods of work to ensure safe working practices.
- Identify critical spares requirements and carry out TPM program.
- Support the Company’s compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND CHARACTER
The successful candidate will be:
- Electrical/Mechanical biased with a proven experience in working with Fanuc 18i & 30/31i, Heidenhain iTNC 530 on CNC machine tools. ABB / Fanuc robot cells and/or FMS systems advantageous but training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Experienced in carrying out systematic fault-finding on all plant machinery and ancillary equipment. Implementing TPM and preventative maintenance schedules for all equipment.
- Vocationally qualified – minimum of NVQ Level 3, HNC or ONC with an appropriate apprenticeship in Electrical/mechanical engineering a must.
- Able to demonstrate a good strong working knowledge of machine tools and line interfaces.
- Able to work as part of a team or alone and capable of sharing knowledge with solid fault-finding capabilities.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- A good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate continuous improvement.
- 17th Edition Regulations certified.
- CNC field-based service engineering experienced.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.