£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus scheme
24 days ago
TXM are looking for a Maintenance Planner on a permanent basis working in Peterborough for a growing engineering business, in return a salary of between £40k - £45k + 5% bonus scheme and great company benefits.
Maintenance Planner Job Requirements:
· Providing maintenance and planning support to Contract Maintenance and UK production.
· Providing first line technical support to the customer to reduce in service faults and failures.
· You will need to achieve local objectives as set by the Head of UK contract maintenance.
- Participate in planning project meetings.
- Manage the repeat defects, ensuring fleets are released by the contract maintenance team are fit for purpose and meet relevant safety standards.
- To meet this challenge, you will need to have relevant City and Guilds, Awarding Body Consortium (ABC), EMTA Awards Ltd, SVQs, Technical Certificates or equivalent
Maintenance Planner Next Steps:
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this Maintenance Planner role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch. TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.