€75000 - €90000 per annum
27 days ago
€75,000 - €90,000 + benefits
TXM are currently supporting a continually growing automation business, who are a leader in solutions development for the consumer goods, production and logistics markets as they search for a Site Maintenance Manager. You will play a key role in the day to day running and ongoing development of the facility and the implementation of maintenance best practices.
Alongside the salary, you will also receive a pension plan, 30 days holiday and a group profit share scheme.
Maintenance Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the computerized maintenance management system, enabling the site to work towards and meet key deliverables.
- Implementation of a robust Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule.
- Overarching management and development of a large, multi-disciplined maintenance team.
- Day to day management of the maintenance function, ensuring work is being completed in line with agreed time frames, planning and allocating work within the department through the CMMS system.
- You will be a key interface between the business and the end client, with responsibility for managing the relationship.
- Ownership of the maintenance budget – both Repairs & Maintenance and CAPEX.
- Identification of areas to continually improve performance and efficiency of machinery across the site.
- Work cross functionally with other senior management on site – Operations, Quality and Health & Safety.
- Conducting performance reviews with engineering team and implementing personal development programmes.
- Providing monthly summary reports related to commercial and technical activities.
Experience & requirements for the role:
- Previous experience in a Maintenance management position.
- Worked within a fast paced, high volume environment previously – FMCG, automated warehousing, food production, packaging or pharmaceuticals would prove a good transfer.
- Qualified engineer.
- Management of multi-million-dollar budgets.
- Knowledge and implementation of planned maintenance practises, asset care strategies and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Developed multi-disciplined engineering teams previously.
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands.
- Ability to communicate in English.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.