Enfield, United Kingdom
almost 2 years ago
£45,000 plus bonus
TXM Recruit are partnering with a fast-growing craft beer brewery who have enjoyed significant growth and increasing revenues. With the company continuing to pursue new market opportunities and the increasing production, they are expanding the Maintenance team and also require a new Maintenance Manager to report to the Head of Engineering.
For the Maintenance Manager this is a great chance to join an innovative and exciting company, working at a brand-new state of the art facility. You will be growing an already experienced team with 2 new hires and joining a very collaborative work culture and a company who are passionate about investing in their staff.
They are looking for a Maintenance Manager from a fast-paced production background-experienced in both electrical and mechanical maintenance.
The role will be mostly based in Enfield but cover an additional site also in North London
Maintenance Manager (Multi-skilled) Responsibilities:
- Manage the internal engineering teams and external contractors in their maintenance and repair objectives on 2 sites.
- Expanding, improving and executing the existing PPM systems and schedule.
- Ensuring maximum efficiency of the production lines and minimum downtime
- Manage statutory inspections and contractors.
- Promoting best engineering and health & safety practices.
- Ensure that the team adhere to the SHE policies at all times.
- Manage / develop a stores system to ensure that the necessary spares have been identified and are in stock. Manage the purchase of spares within budget.
- Understand PUWER and keep technical files in connection to any changes/modifications to machinery.
- Prepare information regarding machine performance, downtime and planned maintenance adherence.
- Promote and encourage continuous improvement, lean manufacturing methodologies and 5S- contributing ideas to improve processes and product quality.
- Develop a sound knowledge of the equipment on both sites to enable you to make good decisions regarding breakdowns, repairs and maintenance.
Maintenance Manager experience:
- As Maintenance Manager you must have successful manufacturing and managerial leadership experience.
- FMCG experience is highly beneficial but the key is having previously worked with high volume/ fast paced production lines.
- Must be multi-skilled.
- Relevant engineering (mechanical or electrical) qualification, preferably Degree, HNC/HND or hold a full technical apprenticeship.
- Hold an Electrical Qualification.
- Good knowledge of computer-controlled machines, PLC's (preferably Siemens S7), pneumatics, three phase wiring, sensors and ideally robotics.
- Computer literate.
- Standard hours 9am – 6pm but will need to be flexible
- £45,000 plus bonus
- Excellent benefits including- Weekly beer allowance, Beer Team Friday Lunch, Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and Private Healthcare.
- Investment into your training and development
If you are interested in this Maintenance Manager opportunity please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.