£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus and strong benefits package
about 2 months ago
Monday- Friday (Days)
£50,000-55,000 bonus & excellent benefits
As an experienced Maintenance Manager, you will be joining a global leader in FMCG packaging, who manufacture for the worlds’ largest drinks brands, whilst making a hugely positive impact within sustainability & environmentally friendly packaging.
With exceptionally high demand and the strength of this market for years to come, now is a great time for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join this world class 24/7 plant, that is supported by investment, innovation and a culture of continuous improvement.
With the growth and specific succession planning in place, you will have the opportunity to progress to Engineering Manager within 18 months.
You will report into the Senior Plant management team and manager a team of 7 Engineers.
Responsibilities & experienced required:
- A strong track record in the management of maintenance engineering
- Successful in creating & improving strategies for Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- TPM methodologies and scheduling.
- Managing the maintenance within a high volume & fast-paced production environment.
- Planning & organisation- Minimal downtime of the lines is especially important for this type of site and the timing of the maintenance and improvements on the lines is critical to minimum disruption.
- Team Leading / Departmental Management experience- managing budgets, capex and stores/ parts/ inventory.
- Managing a team through coaching & a focus on the personal development of your team.
- Previous experience of developing apprentices, extremely desirable.
- Experienced with lean manufacturing principles desirable.
Your qualifications & background:
- Level 3 Qualified Engineer
- Mechanically Biased
- High volume production
- Ideally experienced with conveyors & power press equipment with hydraulics & pneumatics
If you are interested in the position of Maintenance Manager, then please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for an informal conversation.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.