Northampton, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£38,000 + benefits (Days)
We are currently working with a growing FMCG company who supply some of the biggest household names in the food retail industry. With regular investment into the site and further anticipated growth in 2020; the business is strengthening their Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer department with 2 new hires, to maximise efficiencies and production.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will have the following experience:
- Electrical bias with experience of reading electrical drawings, fault finding on PLC’s and working on sensors
- Experience working in an FMCG background or high-volume production / process engineering environments
- Strong mechanical experience
As well as a salary of £38,000 you will receive a pension, healthcare and various other benefits.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Fulfilling PPM schedule – undertaking mechanical and electrical work
- Developing continuous improvement projects
- Responding to breakdowns
- Assisting with production start up and providing support throughout the shift
For more information, please contact Ben Wright at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.