£40000 - £41200 per annum
3 months ago
- Location: Stotfold (Bedfordshire)
- Salary: £41,200 + Benefits
- Job Type: Permanent (Days)
- Support the Site Manager in implementing the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) System, enhancing equipment availability and performance through planned, safe, and cost-effective overhauls.
- Stripping down, overhauling, troubleshooting, and refitting pumps, valves, hydraulic biased systems, and components.
- Actively contribute to process improvement, best practice Safe Systems of Work, Operating & Maintenance instructions.
- Foster a positive safety culture, ensuring operational compliance with industry regulations and site permits.
- £1,200 inclusive for call-out duty
- Overtime opportunities available
- 4% Pension contribution
- 4X Life assurance
- Rotating shift pattern: Week one: 6am – 2:30pm, Week two: 10am – 6:30pm
Keywords: Plant Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Water Waste, Water Treatment, Pumps, Valves, Pipe Work, Boiler Systems
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection or application process due to disability or a long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.