Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
3 months ago
Permanent – Days and Nights
£41,000 + benefits (salary review and increase twice per year)
Here at TXM we are currently partnering with a genuine global leader within the FMCG supply chain. This manufacturing company supplies some of the biggest brands and their products are in even greater demand by the supermarkets and consumer supply chains.
The business will continue to grow to meet the rise in demand and is supported by solid succession planning, investment and innovation- providing even better career prospects and stability in these challenging times.
This latest Maintenance Engineer position has been created alongside to further strengthen the maintenance department and facilitate increased production and continuous improvements.
This position will be well- suited to a Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer with the following skills and experience:
- Experience working within the FMCG industry or a transferable high volume and fast paced production environment.
- Worked on conveyors, packaging, filling, printing, pressing or labelling machinery and production lines.
- Contributed to continuous improvement projects e.g improving machine efficiencies
- Extensive experience with packaging machinery
- Strong, working knowledge of gearboxes and bearings
As well as a starting salary of £41,000, you will receive super training and structured plans to increase your competencies and salary. Furthermore, there is a generous holiday allowance, pension and various other benefits including salary reviews.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Undertaking all planned, preventative maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns – carrying out fault finding activities and reactive maintenance
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives
- Be involved with engineering projects
For more information, please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.