Canterbury, United Kingdom
9 months ago
£38,000-£40,000 plus bonus & regular overtime
TXM Recruit are partnering with a long-established global company who specialise in the development and production of a broad range of well-known Consumer Goods and Pharmaceuticals products. With consistent investment into their research & development and their manufacturing capabilities, they are continuing to grow steadily and are searching for an experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to help maximise production.
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled) Responsibilities:
· Ensure that all production, packaging and utilities equipment is maintained so that the Shift teams can meet all production targets and operate to maximum efficiency.
· Develop and execute the planned maintenance program for all site equipment.
· React to all breakdowns in a safe but prompt manner to minimise un-planned downtime.
· Troubleshooting; report breakdowns and damage caused to equipment and assist where required in resolving the issue.
· Bringing new ideas and playing an active role in improving processes.
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled) Experience required:
· Must be multi-skilled across both electrical and mechanical maintenance
· Hold a relevant level 3 engineering qualification, ideally with 17th and 18th Edition
· Carried out planned and reactive maintenance on production lines.
· Have been a Maintenance Engineer on fast paced / high volume production lines, ideally within FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Packaging or a form of processing lines.
Salary, Benefits and Shift:
· 3% bonus
· Regular overtime at x 1.5
· Shifts of 4 on 4 off days and nights, 12-hour shifts.
This is an ideal time for a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to join and enjoy the career benefits of working within a successful company, operating within a high demand and strong market.
If you are interested to learn more- please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.