This is an excellent opportunity for a maintenance engineer to join a hugely successful supply chain and logistics company who supply into some of the biggest companies in FMCG and food retail.
The company are continuing to grow, and this is a good time to join as a Maintenance Engineer (ideally mechanically biased) to work within their busy new distribution centre.
Maintenance Engineer responsibilities:
· Provide specialist maintenance knowledge, to support the site manager on engineering works and plan as needed.
· Undertake planned maintenance and inspections, daily weekly and monthly
· This will be varied maintenance across the warehouse facilities, building services, utilities as well as more specific equipment such as conveyor systems, racking systems, dock levellers.
· Day to day frontline fault finding and repair work
· Assist with contractor control and management
Qualifications & Experience required:
· Mechanical – (C&G) Part 1 + 2 Mechanical or NVQ level 3 Mechanical City & Guilds or Level 3 Diploma in Engineering- Maintenance, Installation and Commissioning.
· Conveyor systems and robotics would also be an advantage
· Experience in planned Preventative Maintenance Systems
· Previous experience working within production and warehouse environment
· Certification or experience in Welding or Fabrication would be an advantage.
- Salaries of £30-34,000 plus an 8% bonus and free meals.
- 8 am – 4.30 pm shift.
- Long-term career and development/ training prospects within a growing company TXM
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity or have further questions, please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit to discuss in more detail.
Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.