Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
11 months ago
TXM are working with a successful, rapidly expanding automotive business near Milton Keynes and are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer
This is a practical technical assistance role, which will include installation, fault finding and de-commissioning of plant and equipment.
- Provide rapid technical assistance in the resolution of equipment and plant malfunctions, carry out fault-finding repairs and refurbishments as necessary.
- Develop and refine local operating procedures to maximise efficiency and minimise waste
- Train operators in the safe operation of equipment and promote up-skilling.
- Develop and maintain process and plant efficiency and utilisation measures to use as a tool for continuous improvement.
- Continuously strive to eliminate and reduce waste of any kind within the manufacturing process, scrap, re-work and consumables.
- Develop and implement planned maintenance of jigs, fixtures, plant and other equipment to minimise efficiency losses to production whilst carefully controlling costs.
- Assist in the integration of new plant and equipment into the production environment.
- Set and strive to improve housekeeping standards using the 5S approach.
What you'll need?
- Time served apprenticeship with C & G Electrical qualifications plus 17th Edition
- HNC/ HND Degree in relevant engineering discipline
- Experience in injection mould tooling procurement and installations
- Experience of robotic programming (desirable)
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you