Enstone, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
£34,000 + shift allowance
days and nights
An opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a long-standing international company at an established site benefiting from steady investment into machinery and the facilities, as well as an ethos of continuous improvements.
With the site growing and increasing production, they are looking for a mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer to join on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
As Maintenance Engineer you be responsible for planned preventative and reactive maintenance within an industrial environment where there is high volume/ fast paced production. You will work on projects covering all production equipment, facilities and utilities to ensure maximum availability, reliability and operational performance.
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled) Experience required:
- To be suitable, you will be a maintenance engineer ideally with a mechanical bias.
- Ideally you will have some form of welding / fabrication experience and certification.
- Previous work with conveyors, mixers, mills, 3 phase equipment and motors will be ideal and further experience with welding and steam generation would be extremely advantageous.
- Sound electrical experience with 3 phase equipment is desired but not essential.
- Hold relevant engineering qualifications
Days and nights shift pattern
Salary: £32,000-34,000 plus shift allowance
overtime at 1.5 x weekdays/ Saturday & Double time on Sundays
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply before the shortlist date of Wednesday Wednesday 7th August, 2019.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.