This is an excellent opportunity for a mechanical maintenance engineer to join the UK market leader in supply chain services for the FMCG and food retail markets.
The company work with some of the biggest restaurant and food brands and are looking for an experienced maintenance engineer to join the team at their new distribution centre that will support a significant number of new customers and contracts.
Maintenance Engineer responsibilities:
· Provide specialist mechanical knowledge, to support the site manager on engineering works and plan as needed
· Undertake planned maintenance and inspections, daily weekly and monthly
· This will be varied maintenance work across the warehouse as a whole, conveyor systems that distribute orders, improving and repairing racking systems, dock levellers and more.
· Day to day frontline fault finding and repair work
· Assist with contractor control and management
Qualifications & Experience required:
· Mechanical – (C&G) Part 1 + 2 Mechanical or NVQ level 3 Mechanical City & Guilds or Level 3 Diploma in Engineering- Maintenance, Installation and Commissioning.
· Conveyer systems and robotics would also be an advantage
· Experience in planned Preventative Maintenance Systems
· Previous experience working within production and warehouse environment
· Certification or experience in Welding or Fabrication would be an advantage.
- Salaries of £30-34,000 plus an 8% bonus and free meals.
- Long-term career and development/ training prospects within a growing company TXM
The company can interview and appoint immediately, and TXM Recruit will be shortlisting candidates by Monday 10th December 2018.
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity or have further questions, please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit to discuss in more detail.
Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.