Wigan, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
Our Client are a well-respected FM and Project provider, they are looking for a highly motivated and professional person to head up their Mechanical and Electrical department.
Being head of the department you will be responsible for leading the M + E team and ensuring all work is delivered on time, safely and within budget. You will lead a team of 3 supervisors/contracts managers and a delivery team of around 25 engineers delivering work at a value of around £5m PA.
The work completed ranges from day to day reactive and compliance maintenance for housing associations, blue chip retail clients and educational establishments to large scale installations such as full building rewires and heating installations.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
- HND or equivalent in building services
- Membership of the CIBSE is desirable
- CSCS Card/SMSTS/ IOSH managing safely desirable
- Manage a delivery budget of around £5m PA
- Have experience delivering projects from £100 - £500k
- Manage compliance maintenance including EICR’s/EM light testing etc on over 1200 sites PA
- Have a can do attitude
- Previous success in managing a team of people, and have great leadership properties
- Work well under pressure
- Have a good understanding of Mechanical and Electrical Systems and compliance
- Running of small works contracts or large scale projects
- Liaising with customers or consultants
- Liaising and recruiting Engineers
- Managing sub-contractors
- Providing pre-contract documents to relevant persons or companies
- Identify support and training that staff require to develop our people
- Ensuring sales are met to set budgets, and profitability is maximised
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate.
Salary and package subject to experience and discussion.
If this role seems of interest then please apply and we will be in touch .