£38846 per annum
2 months ago
As a M&E Engineer you’ll be working within your own dedicated sites as the client’s first point of call for PPM and reactive M&E and other general building services maintenance. Tasks could include HVAC repairs to cooling units and AHU unit, emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes, basic plumbing and general fabric work.
The starting salary is £38,846 per annum - Regular OT available with enhanced rates)
Monday – Friday working 45-hour weeks. There will also be 1 in 4 weeks on call.
18th Edition REQUIRED
- Company Van (option for personal use after probation), Fuel Card, Smartphone, PPE etc
- Door to Door pay.
- 25 days holiday & bank holidays
- Training courses provided and funded.
- Average of a 4% bonus
- Pension Scheme (5% or 6%)
- Life Assurance
- 20% off Nuffield Fitness or wellbeing centres, 10% off B&Q trade point
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection or application process due to disability or a long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.