£217 per day
13 days ago
This role is to facilitate correct customs for our team and suppliers to allow us all to meet our customs obligations.
Support and assist suppliers to ensure all the required documents are completed and provided to each party in the correct format and timescales to allow completion of customs paperwork.
The role can be challenging and requires an adaptable, flexible and go to support for our teams and suppliers.
The logistics team is adaptable, close knit and mutually supportive team and deliver for their stakeholders the most efficient and responsive logistics services.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Ability to quickly build and enhance relationship by all means including phone and email.
- An ability to make working and value building internal relationship within procurement, materials and other stakeholder teams.
- Good understanding of European Road Freight
- Accuracy and accurate recording of requirements and management of documents in tight timescales.
- Experience of managing key stakeholders including suppliers.
- Experience of compiling accurate and concise reporting.
- Completion of reports and exceptional reporting of issues.
- Ability to work confidently in English.
- Good numeracy skills and ability to work with spreadsheets.
- Good time management and self-reliant.
- A problem solver and solution finder.
- An ability to research and communicate technical information and customs rules.
- Ability to self-manage and work remote from line management.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Relevant experience in supplier management – CIPS partial qualification is desirable
- Mostly remote working
- Will consider candidates either London based or surrounding areas as well as in Newton Aycliffe or surrounding areas