Northampton, United Kingdom
9 months ago
Salary: £18.653 +18.5% Shift Allowance
TXM Recruit are partnering with a global technology business that delivers high performance engine and electronics solutions for customers in the automotive and motorsport sectors.
Their motorsport heritage gives them a passion for innovation, performance, and reliability. They are constantly seeking innovative ways to drive higher performances, while striving to deliver the reliability that customers expect.
They now require a Logistics Operator to provide stores and logistics support to the AMC Production manufacturing facility.
- Regular and accurate stock counts including components in WIP.
- Maintain lineside and build station stock levels to production requirements.
- Goods inwards receipt and accurate booking in of deliveries/stocks to the facility.
- Unloading/loading of HGV deliveries and shipments to the facility using a Forklift truck.
- The preparation and packaging of high value engine components for international air or sea shipment.
- The accurate booking and management of components in the stores using SAP system.
- Housekeeping of the stores area to maintain a clean environment.
- Regular maintenance to ensure that all areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Support the Company’s compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND CHARACTER
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a manufacturing/engineering stores environment.
- Some computer literacy required for stock booking transactions.
- Forklift truck license (refresher training can be provided).
- Reliable timekeeping and attendance.
- Flexible attitude to working hours required.
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
- Previous stores experience an advantage.
Role is to cover a Double Day working pattern:
Monday to Thursday inclusive: 6:00am till 2:00pm
Friday: 6:00am till 1:00pm
Monday to Thursday inclusive: 2:00pm till 10:00pm
Friday: 1:00pm till 8:00pm
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.