Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
10 months ago
Permanent – Panama Shift
£40,000 + benefits (salary review at 6 & 12 months)
Here at TXM we are currently partnering with an established FMCG company, they are producing circa 2 million items per day and supply into a number of global brands. This role has occurred out of continued and sustained growth. As a business, they focus on continuous improvements, PPM’s and projects to help drive the business forwards.
For this role, I am looking for the Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer to have:
- Experience working within the FMCG industry across a number of production lines
- Contributed to continuous improvement projects e.g improving machine efficiencies
- Been involved in engineering projects
- Extensive experience with packaging machinery
- Strong, working knowledge of the likes of conveyors and gearboxes
As well as a salary of £40,000, you will receive a generous holiday allowance, pension and various other benefits including salary reviews.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Undertaking all planned, preventative maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns – carrying out fault finding activities
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives
- Be involved with engineering projects
For more information, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.