£40578 - £43570 per annum
19 days ago
Working with the Light Rail Engineering Manager, the role will provide operational and strategic delivery of asset management for the Supertram system. Utilising your knowledge of light or heavy rail engineering, you will develop an understanding of how the various assets are performing across all disciplines (infrastructure and fleet).
- Through building relationships with the current operator and maintainer, you will gain an understanding of emerging issues around safety, reliability and obsolesce and work collaboratively to ensure these are being managed in the short term.
- Using your technical skills, you will review data relating to asset condition to identify trends and consider future maintenance interventions required.
- You will survey and monitoring assets out in the field and produce asset inspection reports.
- You will have a real influence in determining the short, medium and long term priorities for investment in the Supertram network.
- You will also support to help improve asset management procedures and processes over the next few years, offering the opportunity to shape these going forwards to improve their maturity.
- Civil / Mechanical background is essential
- Fleet experience is advantageous
- Heavy / Light Rail experience is advantageous
- Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week
- £40,578 - £43,570 per annum
Please note this is a 2 year FTC
- Competitive salary, hybrid working, access to a Local Government Pension Scheme and the chance to be part of an organisation where you can really make a difference.
- Located in a vibrant city centre location, well-placed for transport links and encourage employees to take advantage of a range of benefits, including active travel facilities.
If you are interested and would like some more information, please click 'APPLY' and we will be in touch.