£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
TXM Recruit are looking for two Lean Practitioner’s based in South Yorkshire working for a rail engineering business within the transportation sector. In return a salary of up to £30,000 plus standard company benefits.
Lean Practitioner Job Description:
· Provide leadership and programme support for improvement activities in agreed areas.
· Will consider other relevant backgrounds.
· Support leaders and managers in the development and delivery of CI plans and support the standardisation of the business requirements.
· Support the delivery & sustainment of UW model lines.
· Support the implementation of digital innovation through process improvement activity.
· Ensure a clear focus on data and quality.
· Collate and communicate tangible benefits for process improvement activity.
· Facilitate and lead OCC activity through root cause to implementation of robust countermeasures and benefit delivery.
Lean Practitioner Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Lean Practitioner role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.