Are you a Lean expert interested in working on some of the rail industry’s most exciting projects? If so, we may have the perfect role for you.
We are working with the world’s leading manufacturer of rail vehicles to recruit a senior Lean expert to drive the improvement of the manufacturing process.
Role Responsibilities –
- Support the Head of Lean to drive Lean operations and systematic excellence by improving strategy and policies
- Support the different sites by installing and governing the Lean process using skills and experience in Lean management, Six Sigma and business process management
- Assist in driving the entire value chain to ensure that sites deliver the expected results in terms of production output, budget and all agreed KPIs
- Train and coach employees when needed in AES and Lean methods in order to improve processes
- Travel between international sites to implement Lean process improvements (this could involve working away up to 80% of the working week)
Person Specification –
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in a relevant role and experience in production. They will have plentiful experience in a managerial position and come from an operations/ manufacturing background.
The role would suit a highly motivated individual who enjoys and has a proven track record of improving quality and productivity and identifying and implementing improvements within manufacturing to help companies exceed their KPI’s and goals.
You will need to demonstrate knowledge and experience of: lean management; delivering training of problem solving and Lean methods; visual management; value stream mapping; line balancing; Six Sigma; AES, BOS, Q6 and SMB; change management; business process management; policy deployment/ management by KPIs; knowledge in project management, finance and supply chain management.
Our client offers a highly competitive salary plus additional bonuses.
How to apply –
You can apply through the website by clicking on ‘apply’.
Please ensure you submit your application by the 29th June.