Industry Competitive Salary + company benefits
25 days ago
This role will sit in tandem with the Workshop and will see the Stores Team Leader taking responsibility alongside the Workshop Manager to develop stores processes.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the Stores processes and ensure that the standards of the business are upheld.
- Help to develop the stores processes alongside the workshop.
- Ensure all parts are stored and distributed appropriately and with mechanical sympathy.
- Lead the stores team and manage the day to day activity of the stores operatives.
- Communicate with all internal external stakeholders effectively in order to ensure the stores are managed correctly.
- Extensive experience as a Stores Team Leader or Stores Operative in an Engineering environment.
- An understanding of mechanical components would be beneficial.
- Customer focused both internal and external.
- Leadership experience in a Fast Moving manufacturing environment.
- Flexible and dedicated person with a flexible approach to work.
- Be available to work a shift pattern of double days
If this role sounds like something you would be well suited to, apply today.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you