Peterborough, United Kingdom
16 days ago
Lead Panel Electrician
Peterborough + International Travel
TXM are currently partnering with a specialist control system and automation company in their search for a Lead Panel Electrician. As a business they supply into the FMCG industry and have a strong client base globally.
For this role, I am looking for Lead Panel Electrician to have the following experience:
- Laying out, building and testing control panels
- Experienced commissioning control panels
- Fault finding up to input and output level
- Reviewing control panels
- Team leadership experience
- Knowledge of PLC systems
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader within their industry, who have a global presence. The salary is flexible dependant on experience and can be discussed over the phone.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Electrical Engineering
- NVQ Level 3 in relevant field
- 18th edition is preferred
- 2391 test and inspection is preferred
For more information, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.