Wigan, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
Are you an experienced joiner/carpenter ?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a joiner/carpenter working for one of the country’s fastest growing maintenance and construction company’s working for educational, retail and private sector clients.
You will need to be an enthusiastic joiner/carpenter and ideally have knowledge and basic ability of other trades i.e. basic plumbing, plastering etc.
You would be in charge of covering their Manchester/Wigan patch of works that they have ongoing .
We need our candidates to have good social skills, good attention to detail and fantastic customer service ability.
We would expect the joiner/carpenter to have the following:
- Experience in the maintenance industry is essential
- Carpentry and joinery qualification is essential and it would be desirable if the candidate has a general all-round knowledge of basic handyman tasks such as painting, floor tiling, basic plumbing, patch plastering, wall tiling and ceiling repair.
- Must be prepared to help other trades when required and have a can do, enthusiastic, first time fix attitude.
- Must hold a full driving licence and be prepared to travel.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and be competent at completing paperwork accurately.
The basic Salary for the position will be £21,450 but with paid travel time and over time available most engineers working tend to earn around £25,000 Per Annum.
37.5 hrs a week, Vehicle, PDA and Uniform all provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the country’s fastest growing and well thought of maintenance and construction Company's. Please contact Scott on 01908 228624 or reply to this add and I will be in touch .