£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Company Car, Mobile Phone
about 1 month ago
Home based + International travel (Europe)
£45,000 - £50,000 DOE + bonus, company car, pension
At TXM we are currently working with a reputable OEM manufacturer as they look to add a Business Development Manager/International Account Manager to support business growth.
This role is home based within the UK, from 2022 you will also be required to attend their site in Cwmbran 3-5 days a month. Once restrictions are lifted there will also be international travel included to customer sites, typically this will be to Eastern Europe in 2-3 day blocks monthly. As a business they have a presence within Eastern Europe already and as such you will be working closely with those sales representatives on identifying, negotiating and winning new business.
This role is very much for someone who is looking to take a step up within their sales career and eventually wants to progress further, as the business offer training and guidance throuhgout whilst looking to progress you through the business.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Delivering sales target of <£1 million.
- Management and development of both new and existing accounts.
- Identifying market strategy to support growth plans.
- Producing regular sales reports.
- Administrative tasks – rebate agreements, customer letters, price lists.
- Attending customer meetings.
- Have a strong product knowledge to be able to best meet customer needs.
- Technical sales background - electrical based systems knowledge (Fire Systems would be advantageous).
- Degree qualified or relevant industry experience – 3 years minimum.
- Developed and executed market strategy to achieve growth.
- Managing multiple accounts, identifying areas for growth and experienced winning new business.
- Pricing negotiation skills.
- Experience selling to Eastern Europe would be an advantage.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.