£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are looking to hire an Installation Manager to manage our clients installers in the South of England, ideally based outside of London as the work will see the Installation Manager travelling to various locations in the south of the country.
This is a fantastic opportunity as our clients is a new start company which will offer the ideal candidate the opportunity to grow with the company.
Ideally we are looking for Installation Managers from a Plumbing and Heating background, ideally with knowledge of Air Source Heat Pump installations (not essential but preferable)
- Report directly to the national Installations Manager for the delivery of installations to customers in your area.
- Provide reports to senior managers as directed.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship at all times with installers, dealing with customer issues.
- Manage all quality inspections, snagging etc.
- You may be required to meet with suppliers from time to time.
- Have high levels of communication and be prepared to go the extra mile for the company.
- Oversea installation inspections to meet MCS standards
- £45k per annum plus bonuses
- Company phone & laptop
- 28 days annual leave inc bank holidays
- Company car may be provided or allowance
- A salary increase after 6-month performance review will be considered