Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
Milton Keynes with UK wide travel
£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
TXM Recruit are currently exclusively partnering with a trusted brand who have over 30 years of success in providing high precision technologies, products and services for surveying and geographical measurements, working worldwide to provide solutions for the construction and industrial markets. A brilliant opportunity has arisen for you to join this leader as an Installation Engineer.
For this role we are looking for someone who possesses the following experience:
- Installation of electrical controls
- Experience calibrating and setting
- Welding and fabrication
- Knowledge of construction machinery would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of hydraulic control systems
As well as the salary, the successful candidate will also receive a comprehensive benefits package. Including the use of a work vehicle and company credit card for expenses.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Undertake the installation, calibration & setup of machine control products
- Responding to breakdowns and undertaking fault finding on products
- Provide training to operators at installation
- Providing technical support
For more information, please contact Ben Wright on either, Ben.Wright@txmrecruit.co.uk or 07341 736871. Alternatively, please click ‘apply’ to find out more.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.