Yarnton, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
Injection Mould Technician
Late shift: 1.45pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday- 37 hours including breaks
£27,000-£30,000 per annum dependant on experience.
Overtime/Overtime rate available
A leading plastic injection moulding manufacturing company specialising within Medical/Automotive/Electronics and Gas are looking to expand their team!
- Tool change and machine setting.
- Organise the shift production team to achieve output requirements.
- Train operators using standard operation instructions and operating procedures
- Maintain quality and safety standards and operate procedures and instigate containment and corrective actions in the event of non-conformance
- Continuously strive to eliminate and reduce waste of any kind within the manufacturing process: scrap, rework, consumables, etc.
- Achieve daily production plans and report performance daily to Mould Shop Supervision
- Control and collate product quality and process control data
- Provide effective hand-over information communication between shift
- Hold short briefings with the team at the start of each shift
- Encourage personal development and skill acquisition of team members
- Maintain and strive to improve housekeeping standards.
- Provide direct machine operator cover as necessary to maintain process continuity
- Carry out and champion productive maintenance tasks as appropriate to skill lev
- Provide technical assistance in the development of new products through design reviews, tooling reviews and tool or process trials if required
What you'll need?
- Injection moulding experience
- Supervisory experience
- Machine experience (desirable) Arburg, Demag and Krauss Maffei
What's in it for you?
- Attendance bonus
- 20 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Company Pension