Birmingham, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a HR Administrator in an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company on a permanent basis.
Role duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to HR functions
- Support absence management administration including letters of concern, return to work documentation, invitations
- Issuing documentation and monitoring for recruitment and induction planning
- Minute taking in meetings
- Booking of meeting rooms and any stationary orders
- Issue leaver questionnaires and support exit documentation process
- Liaising with payroll regularly
This is a permanent part time position working 3 days a week. 8am - 12pm two days a week (these days are flexible) and 8am-4pm/9am - 5pm on Fridays (this is compulsory)
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.