£33800 - £41200 per annum
about 1 month ago
As an HGV Technician you will work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern and sarlay ranging from £33800 to £41200 depening on experience.
As an HGV Technician you will be responsible for servicing and repairing a range of commercial vehicles to MOT standard.
As an HGV Technician you will carry out such task as:
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to VOSA standard.
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults.
- Attend disabled vehicles at the roadside or at customer’s premises.
- Ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken whilst on the premises.
- Liaise with parts department to attain parts.
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to.
- Ensure appropriate clocking is made, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
- Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses.
HGV Technician requirements are:
- Excellent customer service skills, customer contact and interaction
- HGV and PSV licence
- Current driving licence
- Technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician) or proven experience repairing & maintaining vehicles.
- Experience in commercial workshop
- IRTEC Accredited