£13.74 per hour
3 months ago
Your duties will consist of assisting with delivery of exceptional customer service, interpret and manage work orders through the platform within the agreed SLA’s and KPI’s. Your role will be to provide administrative support as required also be a point of contact for service requests via email and telephone.
- A point of contact for incoming telephone calls and services requests received by telephone and email.
- Dispatching jobs to engineer’s PDA or raising purchase order to subcontractor
- Attention to Detail imperative.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to liaise effectively within and outside the organisation
- Monitor shared inbox to ensure we are meeting contract expectations in dispatching jobs efficiently
- Interpret and log requests, inputting details into an in-house system
- Sort and dispatch calls to relevant provider based on each party’s contract deliverables.
- Raise Purchase Requisitions/Orders when required
- Prioritise urgent jobs and dispatch to relevant provider/Third party or Sub-Contractor to address urgent demand
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints.
- Provide Reporting of job status to the client and senior management
- Analysis of duplicate jobs or re-occurring faults.
- Ad-hoc administration duties as required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise own workload efficiently.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- The ability to work to changing deadlines.
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Outlook.
Monday to Friday – 8am to 5pm
£13.74 per hour
Office based - Southern House - BN13 3NX
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, friendly, and fast paced team, delivering essential services.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
If you would like more information about the role, please contact me on the below details: