£13 per hour
3 months ago
Temp to Perm
Your duties will consist of assisting with Job Logging/emails, Log and allocate all customer requests to relevant provider. Deliver excellent Customer Service and interpret and manage work orders through Planon and SharePoint systems ensuring that SLA’s and KPI’s are met. Your role will be to provide administrative support as required also be the first point of contact for service requests via email and telephone.
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and services requests received by telephone and email
- Scheduling of work orders to engineers out of the hours of the scheduling team coverage hours.
- Attention to Detail imperative.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to liaise effectively within and outside the organisation
- Interpret and log requests, inputting details into an in-house system
- Sort and dispatch calls to relevant provider based on each party’s contract deliverables.
- Manage Helpdesk Inbox ensuring faults are logged within SLA
- Raise Purchase Requisitions/Orders when required
- Prioritise urgent jobs and dispatch to relevant provider/Third party or Sub-Contractor to address urgent demand
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints.
- Provide Reporting of job status to the client and senior Management
- Analysis of duplicate jobs or re-occurring faults.
- Ad-hoc administration duties as required
· Understanding of FM business or the willingness to learn.
· Good planning and organisation skills and the ability to prioritise own workload efficiently.
· Excellent telephone manner.
· High level of attention to detail.
· The ability to work to changing deadlines.
· Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Outlook.
· Experience in using Planon or similar application.
07:00 AM - 19:00 PM
4 ON 4 OFF
£12.50 Per Hour
Office based in Kings Yard London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, friendly, and fast paced team, delivering essential services.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
If you want to register your interest and apply, please contact me on the below: