over 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Administrator to join a busy team that is expanding. This is a great opportunity to join a company that is devoted to offering it’s employees personal development opportunities wherever they can!
As a Helpdesk administrator, you will be part of the Scheduling Team for Mobile Services. You will work closely with Contract Managers & Supervisors to ensure all works (PPM, reactive & quoted) are scheduled and dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with the contractual requirements, in order to meet KPI’s.
• Schedule PPM and reactive works in a timely manner ensuring contractual KPI’s are met
• Logging and assigning jobs on our CAFM systems and ensuring our clients systems are continuously updated
• Liaising with appropriate parties (both internal and external) to provide necessary updates and supporting documentation when requested. Issue purchase order when required
• Carry out regular analysis of current PPM regime to identify current trends and patterns to achieve effective delivery of engineering resource
• Work with the management team to discuss and implement appropriate courses of action
• Ensure CAFM systems are up to date at all times, extracting key information when requested
• First point of contact for engineers and Contract Managers regarding scheduling queries
• Carry out general administrative duties in line with the departmental policies & procedures
• Undertake any ‘ad hoc’ duties as requested by the Management team
• Prior experience of using CAFM systems (SAP, Maximo, Basware, Coupa - & Planon) essential
• Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel and Outlook
• Demonstrate good team working ability with excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a focused manner with the ability to prioritise workload and requests
• Keen awareness of customer focus and brand image
• Experience of purchasing and managing supplier delivery
• Technical knowledge within the M&E industry essential
If you have a keen eye for detail and are skilled in organisation, then this role would suit you down to the ground! Why not make an application today and begin a new chapter in your career!