BLACKBURN, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
We are looking for a Helpdesk Administrator in the Blackburn area. You will be working alongside an already established Technical Team/Helpdesk to ensure that the operations are legally and contractually compliant and represent excellence in service delivery. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a positive set of behaviours and a flexible approach to ensure contractual compliance.
This role is based on a fixed term contract, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm. £9 P/Hr
The post holder will respond to, plan and organise the reactive and planned maintenance works for all facilities management work from customer enquiry to job completion. You will be expected to deliver excellent customer service, interpret and manage work orders through the Maximo (CAFM) system, planning and dispatching both Reactive and Planned Maintenance works to a number of engineers, sub-contractors and site managers, ensuring all are completed within contractually defined SLA’s and providing administrative support where appropriate.
Reporting directly to the Workflow Supervisor and Performance Manager and working closely with the Site Team and the Technical team, your main responsibilities and duties will be:
• First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and service requests.
• Logging work order requests and inputting details into a CAFM system.
• Delivery of updates and tracking requests through to job completion in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Understand, identify and apply the SLA for each service request.
• Sort and dispatch calls to engineer, sub-contractors and site managers based on the correct skills sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements.
• Re-plan and reassign work as required to manage workload and priorities.
• Meet SLA targets and respond to customer demands.
• Plan daily workload for engineers using available systems.
• Prioritise urgent jobs and plan and dispatch operative/sub-contract support to meet demand.
• Organise planned maintenance for engineers, sub-contractors and site managers.
• Raise purchase requisition and/or purchase orders.
• Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, across all functions.
• Collate accurate and punctual reports as required
• Analysis of job history/running reports to avoid duplication.
• Ad hoc administration duties.
• To comply with company procedures to ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment and quality are effectively managed through the use of risk assessments, PPE, training and company procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
• Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement to reduce levels of customer complaints.
• Work in collaboration with the team on site.
• Promote customer feedback and surveys
Interested? Why not make an application today!