Liverpool, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a Head of Performance based in Liverpool working for a Leading Train OEM, salary on offer is £65,000 plus company benefits.
Head of Performance Requirements:
- Lead and manage the performance team to ensure contractual agreements are adhered to, areas this position will cover are; Safety, Reliability, Train Presentation & Availability.
- Ensuring best practise and standards are being hit.
- Execution of performance, training and QA activities to contract.
- Identify and coach short term and long-term replacements (Succession Planning) for key roles within the function.
- Understanding and experience with production technique and process.
Head of Performance Experience:
- Formal education at least to BEng (hons) or equivalent standard in an appropriate subject matter.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing performance of staff.
- Proven experience in leading teams and planning and engaging with stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience in advanced Lean, Kaizen, 5S and other modern production techniques.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Head of Performance role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.