Competitive Salary Offered
13 days ago
TXM Recruit are working with a global leader in transportation systems who continuously break new ground in providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. They have an urgent requirement for an experienced Electrical Engineering Manager to join the team at the Vienna manufacturing facility
- The Head of Electrical Engineering is responsible for the entire electrical scope of our passenger vehicles including Electrical Circuit Diagrams, Electrical Wiring, Electro-mechanical Design and selection of electrical components.
- The task is to establish and to lead the electrical design team and to ensure resources with required technical expertise for product and project development.
- The target is to manage the different stakeholders and to guarantee on time delivery of reliable data in respect of the total cost of ownership.
- For this purpose, the person leads a team of up to 10 mechanical and electrical design engineers.
The team performs the following tasks:
- Creation of functional circuit diagrams
- Definition of installation spaces and interfaces for all electrical harnesses and Harness design
- Analysis of installation, design and arrangement of equipment-racks and electrical cubicles.
- Design driver panels according customer requirements.
- Creation of wiring and cable lists, circuit diagrams, components-list, definition of cable routing.
- Selection of the appropriate electrical components to fulfil the technical and functional requirements. Appropriate selection of electromechanical components. Definition of connectors and terminal strips
Your responsibilities will include:
- Technical and personnel management of the electrical engineering team for the product
- Responsibility for the entire electrical scope from functional schematic to wiring and electro-mechanical integration
- Responsible for technical quotations and comments based on customer requirements for the electrical scope
- Responsible for workload planning and priority setting for the team.
- Coordination of technical project reviews
Salary + Corporate benefits package
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.