Are you an experienced Bricklayer/ground worker ?
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate working for one of the country’s fastest growing maintenance and construction company’s working for educational, retail and private sector clients.
You will need to be an enthusiastic Bricklayer/ground worker and have good experience of working within a ground workers environment .
We need our candidates to have good social skills, good attention to detail and fantastic customer service ability.
We would expect the candidate to have the following:
- Experience in the maintenance industry is essential
- Experience in all aspects of groundworks and brickwork repairs to various types of properties is essential
- Must be prepared to help other trades when required and have a can do, enthusiastic, first time fix attitude.
- Must hold a full driving licence and be prepared to travel.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and be competent at completing paperwork accurately.
The basic Salary for the position will be £21,450 but with paid travel time and over time available most engineers working tend to earn around £25,000 Per Annum.
37.5 hrs a week, Vehicle, PDA and Uniform all provided.
You will be working in the North West region.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the country’s fastest growing and well thought of maintenance and construction Company's. Please apply and we will be in touch.