Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
8 months ago
Location: 1 Beds / Cambridge. 1 Milton Keynes / Banbury
Our client is a fast-growing maintenance and construction provider working for COOP Properties.
We are looking to recruit experienced and enthusiastic Groundworker. Ideally from a bricklaying background you will be responsible for liaising directly with clients and their employees, completing reactive maintenance and planned work tasks to the highest standard.
Candidates should have good social skills, have an attention to detail and fantastic customer service ability. In addition candidates would be expected to have the following:
- Experience in the Maintenance Industry is essential
- Experience in all aspects of groundworks and Brickwork repairs to various types of properties is essential, and would be desirable if the candidate has a general all-round knowledge of Block paving, tarmacking, concreting, slabbing, basic carpentry works(fencing)
- Must be prepared to help out other trades when required and have a can do, enthusiastic, first time fix attitude.
- Must hold a full driving licence.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and be competent at completing paperwork accurately.
- Must be IT literate as work will be issued and completed on a PDA. / Smart phone app
- Must be prepared to join an on-call rota,
- Must be Flexible in working hours as occasionally may be required to start work early, or work out of normal hours, i.e. night work, weekend working
- A CRB check will be carried out upon commencement of employment.
- References will be required
- CSCS Card
- IPAF - Desirable
- PDA Skills
Paid Travel Time & Overtime Available
Good working conditions, vehicle, PDA and uniform provided. Also personal development plans in place for career progression.
If you feel you have the right attributes to join our award winning team we would like to hear from you!