This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with 1-2 years industry experience to join an international Medical Device and Life Sciences company as a Data Analyst. The role will be key for the department in conducting data analysis and statistical analysis to help inform post market surveillance, vigilance, complaints handling for the Quality Assurance department.
The ideal candidate will be a recent degree graduate, ideally from a Scientific, Mathematical or Engineering discipline. The key is that your degree studies have required a significant amount of data analysis or statistical analysis through packages such as excel, from which you have produced reports.
The company provide an excellent platform for career development; providing great learning opportunities within a fast-paced company.
The role may require up to 15% travel to support visits to other offices, customer sites, certification bodies and regulatory authorities.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Data Analysis and Statistical Analysis of product performance and product safety.
- This role will also be responsible for supporting Post Market Surveillance Manager in the identification and prioritisation of issues that have or may result in customer dissatisfaction and product safety issues.
- Interpret and apply regulations to existing products to ensure compliance with vigilance and reporting requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the company's complete product range and attend relevant training.
- Ensure that all customer complaints are logged in the relevant company systems in a timely manner in-line with company procedures.
- Ensuring that customer reported complaints are investigated adequately, root cause findings and corrective action results are communicated to appropriate internal staff and external customers in a timely manner.
- Monitor, collate, and publish data for action or escalation in coordination with local stakeholders and other regional / group post market surveillance teams.
- Support assigned complaint handling, field action and reporting teams initiatives.
- Work on vigilance/reporting documents, or create new templates in compliance with group policies and directives.
- Provide regular reporting to Post Market Surveillance Team on the status of complaint investigations, vigilance reporting and field action closures.
- Good reporting and data analysis/ trending skills.
- Strong computer literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of QMS/complaint management computer based systems would be advantageous.
Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.