Northampton, United Kingdom
almost 2 years ago
Good Inwards Inspection Support
Duration: 6 Months
Salary: £9.75 - £10.50 per hour (PAYE)
Good Inwards Inspection Support Overview
We are seeking a Goods Inwards Inspection Support Operator for our clients manufacturing facility. The Goods Inwards Inspection Support Operator will assist in the activities of the Goods Inwards Inspection team who are responsible for verifying the quality of bought-out parts delivered into the business.
Good Inwards Inspection Support responsibilities
- Support the Goods Inwards Inspection team by ensuring high level of stock control within the Goods Inwards inspection area.
- Use of SAP to record stock movements and inspection results.
- Operate laser etch equipment
- Verify supplier quality documentation to ensure quality requirements have been met.
- Work alongside Goods Inwards Inspection team to undertake inspection of bought in components
- Communicate issues and concerns relating to bought in parts with Purchasing and Supplier Quality teams
- Any other activities as directed by team leader.
Good Inwards Inspection Support Skills & Qualifications
- Relevant work-related experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear understanding of importance of effective stock control
- Ability to read technical drawings and verify measurements would be a distinct advantage
- Experience reviewing quality documentation
- Good PC skills, experience with SAP is essential
Please apply today and contact Nicolle
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.