Basingstoke, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
- To deliver the required service to the customer in accordance with defined work instructions and to meet the relevant Service Level Agreement(s).
- To be responsible for maintaining excellent standards in the quality of own work.
- To respond appropriately to customer queries and escalate as appropriate.
- To communicate effectively with other team members, management and customers.
- To work with other team members to deliver excellent customer service.
- To assist the Operations Manager, when requested, to collect and present relevant data.
- To report equipment problems to the appropriate person or service provider.
- To identify opportunities to enhance the service provided and to improve working practices.
- To ensure that all work areas are clean, tidy and safe. To follow the health, safety, fire and security procedures laid down and operated the Client Organisation (if applicable).
- To be flexible to cover other areas of the operation, and to perform any other reasonable tasks, as necessary.
- To be physically fit for all warehouse duties.
- To be trained and certified to carryout Fork lift driving duties as required
- To report customer issues/concerns to the Operations Manager.
- To respond appropriately to customer complaints to ensure a satisfactory conclusion.
- To advise customers on the services available.
- To assist the Operations Manager, when requested, with the ordering and storage of consumables and to maintain records as appropriate.
- To work with the Operations Manager to develop quality improvement plans.
- To assist in the training of other team members.
- To explain processes and procedures to other team members
- To receive and sort incoming mail.
- To use appropriate ‘look-up’ system to resolve sorting queries.
- To deliver mail to required internal locations.
- To sort and deliver internal mail and other items.
- To collect outgoing mail from required internal locations.
- To receive incoming parcels, packages, recorded/registered mail, etc. and to deliver / arrange delivery to addressee.
- Sign and check deliveries are correct and log in an internal log book or system, inspect for damage and log on drivers paperwork
- To process and despatch outgoing mail.
- To track incoming and outgoing mail, parcels, etc. using appropriate system.
- To receive and process courier requests and organise collection and delivery of packages.
- To receive, sort and deliver incoming faxes.
- To carry out bulk mailings, mail shots and desk drops, as required.
- To ensure that cost effective methods are used for despatch of outgoing mail and couriers, balanced with customer requirements.
- To remove confidential waste and recycling materials from office areas if required.
- To action and complete Facilities Work orders when necessary.
- To issue Staff Sales as required to current work instruction.
- To move and store deliveries using the Forklift provided.
- TNT Partnership system
- Pitney Bowes franking machine
- BT Pallet trucks
- Counter Balance Forklift Truck (if licenced)
- UPS World ship System
- Pallet strapper
- IT systems
- Fork lift